Job Title: Project Manager
Experience: 6 Years
Reporting to Projects Director / VP
Update 21 December 2020
We are looking for a detail-obsessed Project Manager, who loves creating great work. They will be a problem solver keen to take on new challenges and have experience in managing website and app development projects.
Our Project Managers are client facing, own the end to end delivery of work on a given project; ensuring that we create relevant and effective work in response to our client’s needs, on brief, on time, on budget and above all to a high-quality standard. The Project Manager is answerable to client and agency management on the quality of work.
They are passionate about their work and ideally will have experience in working with remote or off-location teams.
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond and always push our thinking to be better. We believe this is what makes Fulcro a great place to be - we have no egos, just talented people who want to do the best work of their career.
Key Responsibility Areas
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Project Planning and Management (25%)
Project Delivery (25%)
- Creating, managing and owning all project documentation, from initial estimation, Statement of Work and project plan, through to, change management and weekly status
- All resource requests for the project are up to date and accurate, including a detailed resource forecast to the completion of the project
Project Testing and Acceptance (25%)
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects
- Understanding the regulatory (if any) requirements for your project and ensuring you are compliant
- Successful wrap up and closure of the project, ensuring all key learnings are shared with the wider delivery team.
Client Management (25%)
- Testing Deliverables and ensuring they meet the set requirement and quality standards decided
- Use Industry standard tools to test deliverables and provide feedback to the dev team for improvemen.
- Build strong working relationships with the client’s internal teams
- Attend regular client meetings with the agency business teams, ensuring all pertinent actions are captured and subsequently delivered on
Skills and Competencies
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS and web design principals.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Ability to use industry standard tools to determine quality of work and to provide inputs to improvement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Command of written and spoken English
- Strong problem solving and thinking skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- A strong team-player, with the ability to work as an individual when needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in lieu
- 4-5 Years of Project Management Experience in an agency environment with established successful delivery of website or mobile app projects