Fulcro Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s leading digital agencies. We have been in business since 2003, have won over 190 awards and have won the Agency of the year 17 times. We are the only digital agency to have won the Grand Prix at Goafest and the Grand Emvie in the same year. Our work has been recognised publicly by Sheryl Sandberg the COO of Facebook and the CEO of Twitter.
Our clients include some of India’s biggest brands like P&G, Bajaj Auto, Tata Docomo, Bajaj Electricals, Morphy Richards, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, Goodyear, Mahindra, ASUS Mobiles, Kotak Bank, SBI, Pearson, VIP Industries, Kohler and many more.
We have 4 verticals of business, digital, technology, media and data all under the umbrella of the mother brand Fulcro which is a digital transformation consulting company. So the work you get to do here will give you a full 360 degree exposure that no other agency will give you.
We would like to highlight 5 reasons why joining us is the best opportunity in the market today:
- Clients. You get to work for marquee clients
- Quality of work. 360 degree insight into the Digital Marketing world
- Work Life Balance. We have a five day week and encourage a healthy work life balance
- Growth. We encourage our employees to take on more responsibilities and push themselves to perform to the best of their abilities
- Glory. You get to be part of a team that wins awards regularly, is constantly gaining recognition on multiple levels in the industry thus making your resume stronger
- Creating easy-to-read content
- Making complex topics simple
- Writing great transitions
- Crafting compelling conclusions
- Selecting the best vocabulary words within a specific context
- Developing an attention-grabbing opener
- Using the correct style
- Always being in sync with the Art partner assigned to you
- Ensure creative work written and supervised is approved by ACD.
- Present copy to ACD on time and allow time for revisions before copy reaches client
- Refined Writing Skills
- Excellent research skills and the ability to recognise good opportunities
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- The ability to cope with pressure
- Effective organisational abilities
- Determination, enthusiasm and perseverance
Experience: 1+ years of relevant copy experience
Education: Graduate in any advertising/marketing/digital marketing field
Budget: 3-4 LPA
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.